WolffBiteWolffBite

Main Movies Reviews Stats

BadGuys3:BatteredMonsters BadGuys3:BatteredMonsters

Great

For a flash made in such a short time, you pulled off again. Yes it was a bit short and not as funny, but you were thinking of halloween! Looking forward to future episodes...hehehe

50 Llamas Day 50 Llamas Day

TRUELY AMAZING!

funnnnyyyyyyyy!

Smilin' Tommy Smilin' Tommy

SLIGHTLY funny...

try again, with some REAL animation plz

Rage! Rage!

Good Game

Great, only critisism is the way the character walks on the ground. On the ledges, he runs with his feet resting halfway through the ledge, which is kind of deceiving when trying ot make a long jump. Otherwise, great game! ^_^ 8/10 on this one!

Mobile Weapon Zero Mobile Weapon Zero

Very Good Game

It is nice to see a flash 3D game that obviously has taken a lot of time and effort.This is also a very unique style of game, seeing as this is the first game like this I have ever seen developed in flash. The game play is good, but repetitive (I'm sure in the full version this will not be as big a problem) and the weapons I find are too easy to get. Also, before I even got all the secret weapons, I beat the game. Also, beating the enemies is too easy in my opinion. As others have said, Bane is too easy for all that trouble. You are better off going and training in the wasteland. But all in all, an exciting, action packed game that is sure to be a hit when the full version arrives. ^_^ 9/10 for this one!

Sketch N Etch Sketch N Etch

Good

i like etch and sketch... lol great flash.

BEST SONG EVER!!!! BEST SONG EVER!!!!

What crap!

You expect this to get even a 1?

diabeticbunniducks responds: